Senior Unity Developer
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
- Translate design specifications into functional games.
- Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Experience with 3D is a plus.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- 5+ years of experience in Unity Game Development.
Perks and Benefits:
- Annual increment
- Performance based bonus
- In-house training
- In patient coverage
- Annual Trips
- 24 paid leaves
- Day care facility
- Referral Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Marriage Bonus
- Flexible hours work timings
- Birthday’s Celebrations
- Welcome Lunch
Life At DevBatch
DevBatch is a global digital transformation tech organization that drives the combination of work, fun and growth to reach new heights and take equal part in the well-being of our employees by providing generous compensations, rewards and opportunities to help them transform and grow.