Senior Blockchain Developer
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experience writing gas-optimized solidity smart contracts with provided business logic.
- Experience with Ethereum development frameworks such as Truffle, Hardhat, and Ganache local blockchain.
- Experience with token standards such as ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Metaverse, ICO, IEO, IGO, and INO/ IMO
- Experience or good understanding with Ethereum Layer2 solution and deployment of smart contracts on major blockchains such as BSC, Polygon.
- Good understanding of NFT platforms like Opensea and Rarible with the ability to build such platforms and marketplace.
- Good understanding of Defi tokens, launchpads, and automated market makers(AMMs)such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, and PancakeSwap, etc.
- Good understanding of liquidity, yield farming, token staking, and APY calculations.
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions based on scalable and reusable design patterns.
- Research and innovate for next-generation architectures.
- 5+ years of experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Annual increment
- Performance based bonus
- In-house training
- In patient coverage
- Annual Trips
- 24 paid leaves
- Day care facility
- Referral Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Marriage Bonus
- Flexible hours work timings
- Birthday’s Celebrations
- Welcome Lunch
Life At DevBatch
DevBatch is a global digital transformation tech organization that drives the combination of work, fun and growth to reach new heights and take equal part in the well-being of our employees by providing generous compensations, rewards and opportunities to help them transform and grow.