- A customer success Intern supports your customers as they transition from sales prospects to active customers who work with you on a project.
- Customer service reps react as problems come up, but CS Interns work to fix issues before they happen.
- Customer success Intern proactively lookout for their customers’ business, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with your products.
- Customer success Intern has a high-level view of the customer lifecycle throughout their engagement with the company, so they have a bird’s eye perspective. They use this perspective to add value for your customers—and your company.
- Customer success Intern Interlineate customer retention, solve customer issues and drive customer satisfaction that eventually results in the expansion of customer accounts.
- Customer success Intern see which problems affect multiple clients, and forecast what those trends mean for future churn.
- Customer success Intern must be Empathetic. He has to be able to connect with the customer over both their successes and frustrations to develop a long-term bond.
- Customer success intern should have strong organization and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills— Customer success Intern often take on leadership roles for the customer success team.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
3 Months Internship leading to a permanent job with a good stipend.
Females are encouraged to apply.