This position requires strong experience in Angular-based front-end development.
The candidate will work closely with our Product Manager, UI/UX Team, and Development Teams to understand requirements and business specifications. Working in this position, the candidate will work as part of a development team focused on driving innovation across multiple applications’ UIs. Candidates will write Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, and CSS code. You will also attend meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide development work breakdown and estimates.
Main Responsibilities of the Position:
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Leads of User Experience to develop front end web applications
- Write complete, tested, performant, and documented Angular 6+, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS-based Applications Code.
- Coordinate with the back-end development team responsible for building RESTful APIs
- Collaborate with stakeholders, and users, build teams, QA, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art UIs/Front-ends
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end and API development
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Key Competencies and Skills:
- 2+ years of front-end development experience.
- 2+ years of Angular and Typescript Coding experience.
- Other coding technologies such as HTML 5, CSS, Web pack, Babel, NPM, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, Web Sockets, and 3rd party UI tool sets.
- Git and Jenkins process for Continuous Integration.
- Strong understanding of UI UX development and product management functions.
- Strong and clear written and verbal communications skills, including presentation for demos and UI reviews.
Preferred Skills: Backend development experience in Java or other relevant technologies will be considered as a PLUS
DevBatch is committed to providing equal learning opportunities, and a quality of work-life balance to all its employees. Our standard benefits package –available to all staff- includes:
- Annual increment
- Performance-based bonus
- Training and mentoring program
- Medical coverage
- Provident fund
- Social events/Outings/Annual Trip
Required Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Location: New Garden Town, Lahore
Note: It’s a full-time office-based job. Please send your resumes at [email protected]